All Tickets are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. If you buy a ticket from us and/or attend our events you have agreed to everything below, so please read it carefully. We may change our Terms at any time without notice, so please check for updates.
If you buy your ticket from an authorised ticket agent, you are also subject to their terms and conditions, which you can read on their website. If there are any inconsistencies between our terms and theirs, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Definitions “Event” means a club night, arts or music performance or other entertainment arranged, marketed and publicised by “The Promoter” or “Us”, being Love Machine and and its agents, contractors, sub-contractors, representatives, servants and employees.
“Terms and Conditions” or “Terms” means these terms and conditions.
“Venue” means the site at which the Event takes place.
“Ticket” means any valid ticket or wristband that permits you to attend the Event or any valid wristband for which you have exchanged your valid ticket at the Event.
“Ticket Agent” means the seller of the ticket, either Love Machine or an authorised agent, including but not limited to Resident Advisor and Ticket Tailor.
“You” means you as the holder of the Ticket and “Your” shall be read accordingly.
Tickets, cancellation and refunds
1. Only customers holding a valid Ticket or wristband will be admitted to the Event. You must retain this Ticket or wristband on your person at all times during the Event.
2. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
3. Please check your order carefully when you are buying Tickets as mistakes can’t always be rectified after purchase. Tickets are not issued on a sale-or-return basis and refunds will only be made in circumstances provided for under these Terms and Conditions.
4. There will be no refunds for lost, stolen or damaged tickets
5. There will be no refunds where the customer has failed to pay the balance of their booking
6. Price and availability are subject to change without notice.
7. Each Ticket allows only one person to enter the Event and contains a barcode or other features to prevent it being misused or reused.
8. All Tickets purchased must be for personal use. If you resell or attempt to resell any tickets for profit we may cancel such tickets without refund. You may not use Tickets for advertising or promotional purposes or as competition prizes unless specifically arranged with us.
9. Tickets remain the property of the Promoter and constitute a personal licence to you, which can be withdrawn and admission refused at any time prior to an event upon refunding the purchase price.
10. Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter’s right to alter or vary the Event programme, including the performance line-up, playing times or any other aspect of the Event, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. The Promoter reserves all rights in this regard. Any published start times of a performance at the Event are estimates only and are subject to change. The Promoter shall not be liable for any change of a published start time and will not be responsible to make any refund or meet the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or for any loss of enjoyment or other indirect loss as a result of an Event not running to the precise advertised times.
11. If an event is cancelled, you will be offered tickets to a rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets. You should retain your tickets to the cancelled event and comply with any other reasonable instructions from the Ticket Agent. Except in respect of cancelled events, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. Your statutory rights are not affected.
12. In the event of a cancellation you will be entitled to a refund in accordance with the terms and conditions or refund policy of the authorised Ticket Agent you purchased your Ticket from. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation in relation to the Event which have been arranged by you are made at your own risk and neither the authorised Ticket Agent nor the Promoter will have any liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
13. To claim a refund please refer to the terms and conditions of the authorised Ticket Agent who sold you your Ticket. The point of sale may not make a refund if you fail to follow the instructions provided within the notified timeframes. Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets.
If you buy your ticket from Love Machine
Where Tickets are purchased directly from Love Machine using this website, they shall be considered the Ticket Agent and the following terms and conditions apply:
1. By using this website www.yourlovemachine.com (‘the website’, ‘our website’) to purchase tickets you agree to our website terms and conditions. These are in addition to the Event Terms you are currently reading.
3. Love Machine reserves the right to open and close the sale of tickets for the event without prior notification or warning. The number of tickets you may buy for the event may be limited. We may cancel tickets purchased in breach of any such limit without prior notice. Any payment disputes or issues should be directed to Love Machine, 179 Ardgowan Road, London, SE6 1UZ.
4. We will be responsible for refunds in the case of cancellation as detailed above or if we fail to fulfil an order as a result of our negligence. Refund requests will be accepted up until two weeks before the date of the cancelled event or one week after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise advised. No tickets will be refunded if received after this time.
5. For any refund of face value you must return the tickets, on receipt of which we will make the refund. The refund will be made using the same method of payment that was used to purchase the tickets. Tickets should be returned to Love Machine, 179 Ardgowan Road, London, SE6 1UZ.
6. Tickets are not sent out immediately after purchase, but between one and three weeks before the event and no later than one week before. You must ensure we have your correct email, postal address and telephone number and inform us immediately of any changes.
7. If it becomes impractical to post tickets out due to the closeness of an event or circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to make the tickets available for collection at the Venue and will inform you accordingly. You will need to bring your credit card and photo ID.
8. If tickets despatched are returned as 'addressee unknown', we reserve the right to cancel the order
9. We reserve the right to cancel bookings, which we reasonably believe to have been made fraudulently.
10. If there is an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will, where possible, give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order and receiving a refund of the price of the tickets.
11. It is your responsibility to check if the Event has been cancelled or rescheduled. The Promoter will aim to communicate such eventualities as quickly as possible, but cannot be held responsible for any failure to do so, especially as the circumstances giving rise to cancellation or postponement can be sudden, unexpected and sometimes arise immediately before an Event.
12. Tickets will not be refunded where they have been used to gain entry to the Event, or where you are able to and choose to attend a postponed Event.
Our events are strictly restricted to adults 18 years and over; proof of age must be provided on request.
1. All Events will be subject to licence, either that of the premises licensee, or that of a named representative under the auspices of a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) served to the relevant Local Authority and Police.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse you entry to and/or eject you from the Event without refund. In particular but without limitation you may be refused admission to or removed from the Event for any of the following reasons: for health and safety or licensing reasons; if you behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if you use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, you are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if you fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if you refuse to comply with the Promoter’s security searches; if you breach these Terms; and/or if your Ticket is void.
3. If before or during the Event you have a complaint please contact the Promoter or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
4. Warning – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Please be aware that strobe lighting may be used during certain Events.
5. At events where there are licensed bars you must be over the age of 18 to purchase alcohol. If we think you look 25 years or younger you may be asked to provide proof of identification and if you are unable to do so you will not be served alcohol.
6. By attending the Event, you give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Promoter or its contractors without payment or compensation. If you attend an Event with your child aged under 18 years you give the foregoing your express consent on their behalf. This includes filming by the police or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers.
7. At most events searching is a condition of entry. The Promoter and Venue Owner reserve the right to conduct security searches and confiscate any item which in their opinion may cause danger or disruption, be a health and safety risk, not be suitable to be taken into the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as detailed in these Terms and Conditions. Anyone found in possession of illegal substances or contraband goods will be refused admission to or ejected from the Venue and may also be liable for prosecution. Any items found that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated, regardless of whether or not the item itself is illegal.
8. You shall not bring all or any of the following into the Venue; fireworks, laser pens, laser equipment, animals (except assistance dogs), bottles, cans or glass containers, or any item which the Promoter considers could be used as a weapon (including sharp or pointed objects such as knives), items with an open flame and illegal substances.
9. There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times on any day of the Event.
10. You may only leave and then re-enter the Venue if you have a hand ink-stamp issued by security staff, or where wristbands are in use, a valid wristband.
11. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by the Promoter and/or all Venue stewards and staff at the Event.
12. All guests are asked to observe and comply with safety advice, site signage and ‘No Smoking’ areas. In accordance with Smoke-Free Regulations, the tented arenas and other areas of the Event are designated ‘No Smoking’ areas. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and should be observed at the Event and failure to do so may result in ejection from the Event.
13. You shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
We take the needs of customers who are disabled or who have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourage people of all abilities to attend our events. If you have specific access needs please register your requirements via email@example.com or by post. If you have not notified the Promoter of your access requirements in advance we can’t guarantee that we will be able to cater to your needs, though we will use reasonable endeavours to do so.
At events where camping is permitted, the following terms and conditions apply:
1. Camping is free for ticket-holders and their children. Campers should pitch tents in designated camping areas only and stay out of fire lanes and other working areas.
3. You should bring a tent that is sized for the amount of occupants. We reserve the right to refuse to allow any structures which are too large or which we believe may cause a health and safety risk.
4. All ticket-holders’ vehicles with the exception of campervans must be parked in the designated parking area. Family vehicles may be allowed in the camping areas but only to drop off or collect camping equipment and only with the express permission of The Promoter or their stewards or security staff.
5. Campervans up to 6m in length will be admitted (a classic VW is 4.5m long); larger campervans will only be admitted by special arrangement with The Promoter. All campervans must be parked within the designated area. Campervans will not be allowed to move on and off site during the Event.
6. We will not be liable for any failure to provide any advertised facilities within the camping area.
7. All items brought to a campsite are brought and left at your own risk.
8. For safety reasons, we do not permit any gas canisters, nitrous oxide, cylinders or petrol cookers or aerosols over 250ml into the campsites, or anywhere on site. Campervan Ticket holders in the campervan area only will be permitted to bring in gas containers up to the limit of 13kg.
9. Campfires other than those provided by The Promoter are not permitted. Cooking is permitted using small camping stoves or within campervans. Please keep safe and NEVER cook inside your tent.
10. Food and drink, including alcoholic drink will be available to buy within the arena. You may bring your own for personal consumption, but not for sale.
11. Glass bottles are strictly prohibited. Please be clean and tidy and please clean up any litter before you leave the event. Please recycle your cans.
At events where accommodation is available to ticket-holders other than their own tents, caravans, campervans or other temporary shelter, accommodation is reserved, occupied and used according to the terms and conditions of the Hotel owner, agent or proprietor, where “Hotel” can mean hotel, cabin, guest-house or other form of lodging. The Promoter shall have no liability whatsoever in connection with your use and/or occupation of the Hotel room or your use of the Hotel and its facilities and/or the acts or omissions of the Hotel, its employees, agents, contractors, employees or other guests of the Hotel including without limitation, your dissatisfaction with the Hotel accommodation and/or facilities and/or service, any loss, theft or damage to property, any personal injury (unless caused by the negligence of the Promoter or those persons for whom it is vicariously liable), any noise issues, any dispute in connection with charges for sundries and/or the availability of advertised amenities.
At events where off-street parking is provided to ticket-holders security will be provided but vehicles and their contents are left at the owner’s risk. The ground in the car park, campsite and connecting routes may be wet muddy and uneven and we accept no liability for damage to vehicles caused by driving them into or within the event.
Park and ride
At events where a park and ride service is operated all ticket-holders arriving by car must use this service unless otherwise instructed by The Promoter or their stewards or security staff. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
1. You agree that the Promoter, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including yourself) or property however caused (including by the Promoter or its servants or agents):
(a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by the Promoter or any of its servants or agents;
(b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of a legal duty of care owed by the Promoter, its servants or agents); and/or
(c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions.
2. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Promoter’s control including, but not limited to, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts or regulations of national or local governments. The Promoter will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
3. You agree that the Promoter shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Event and/or our obligations hereunder including, but not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, business or opportunity, or loss of publicity or loss of reputation, or opportunity to enhance reputation, or loss of contract or other economic or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Promoter will not have any liability to you whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the Event or any cancellation of the Event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Event or the cancellation of the Event.
1. To the fullest extent permissible in law, the Promoter shall be entitled to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that your rights are not adversely affected.
2. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provisions and remainder of these Terms and Conditions valid or enforceable.
3. If the Promoter delays or fails to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions it shall not mean that the Promoter has waived its right to do so.
4. Any person, other than the Promoter, who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions, shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions and no action taken by you or the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other fiduciary relationship between you and the Promoter.
6. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection with the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between you and the Promoter relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall purport to exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.